The types of genital warts (vulva, vagina, cervix), their causes, symptoms and treatment
Features of condyloma of the vulva and their types
Warts in the vagina and other genital organs women are due to infection of the genital organs. This is due to the human papilloma virus, so this is the main reason of such entities.
The types of genital formations depend on the nature of their growth:
- Exophytic, protruding above the skin surface. These warts are pappilanniemi, pointed, etc.
- Endophytic, newstopia over the mucosa. These warts are spread inside the tissue.
Genital warts are a group of processes, which have the form of a cone, the elements of such warts are soft and painless.
Widespread warts have a lighter shade, these include flat warts of the cervix, etc. the Base of these formations is broad and flat to the touch such growths hard.
Experts identify a broad and genital warts in the vagina and other genital organs of a woman. Education of certain warts depends on the type of pathogen.
The symptoms of these formations:
- on the skin and the mucous membrane of genital organs such as labia, the eve of the vagina and its walls, the cervix) are detected from a single or cluster of entities that superficially may resemble a cauliflower;
- in the above areas itch and burning sensation;
- the appearance of abundant secretions periodically with purulent contents that indicates the accession of a secondary infection;
- there is pain during intercourse that occurs due to trauma to the warts.
In the case of the above symptoms, a woman should be required to consult the gynecologist, who will put the correct diagnosis, prescribe appropriate treatment.
In the diagnosis of this disease using the following methods:
- Gynecological examination with mirrors. This method is the traditional and most simple. It provides an opportunity to identify warts that are visible to the naked eye.
- Colposcopy. This method gives the opportunity to see education with a microscope, which gives a significant increase. With the purpose of revealing the hidden warts of the proposed location, the doctor can process funds,which enable to determine the warts.
- Oncocytology. This method is carried out by taking a smear from the cervix. In a further study to determine the cancer cells.
- Biopsy. For the study, this method produced a sample of tissue sampling, which is delivered to a laboratory to determine the possible development of cancer.
- PCR-analysis. This method allows to determine the human papilloma virus in taken in the analysis of a smear.
Treatment of pathology
The main treatment genital of these formations lies in their removal. This is important because it is possible their transformation, i.e. their transformation into malignancy. Accordingly, when the removal increases the quality of life of diseased women.
There are various ways of treating growths:
- Cryosurgery. Is carried out by exposure to the warts with a substance of liquid nitrogen. This method of removing the formations causes the freezing of tissues education, further death and rejection. On the site of exposure to liquid nitrogen grown cork, which is then rejected.
- Electrocoagulation. By action of an electric current. When this method is applied the power tool to the warts, and as a result, further tissue death. Crust is formed, which in the next couple of days will disappear.
- The surgical removal performed removal of pathological tissue, together with the formation, respectively after carrying out this procedure, there is a defect in appearance of the body, so after such an operation most often performed small plastic.
- Laser destruction. The essence of this procedure consists of exposure of the beam of rays on the growth. This method is one of the most versatile methods of removing these growths. It guarantees excellent results and little surgical trauma manipulation.
- Chemical removal. This procedure is applied using a cauterizing drugs that cause cell death warts and their subsequent rejection.
- Interpenetrate. This method consists in the treatment of genital warts drug that increases the activity of the immune system. As a result, the resolution of the warts.
The main treatment of genital formations lies in their removal, but women shouldn't be afraid because modern technology makes it possible to perform these manipulations quickly, safely, painlessly and effectively.