The main diseases of the bladder in men, their symptoms and treatment
Often the cause of problems with the genitourinary system in men is the wrong way of life, in which there are various infection. Shape and volume of inflammatory processes in the urogenital system of men we can distinguish the following diseases: prostatitis, cystitis, urethritis and epididymitis.
Types of pathologies of the bladder
For energy and maintaining good physical shape to our body it is necessary to obtain a large amount of nutrients and minerals. Having imbibed all the necessary that the body all unnecessary elements and leaves toxins in the blood and intestines. The urinary system helps to get rid of these substances, preventing the clogging of our body. Purification occurs by the withdrawal of urine from the intestine and urea from our blood.
The processes of accumulation of harmful substances occurs in the bladder, so it is very important the correct and proper work of all organs of the system.
One of the most common diseases in men and in women is cystitis. There are 2 forms of the disease of the bladder:
Any inflammatory processes in the urogenital system treats male urologist. With proper diagnosis, the doctor will prescribe an effective treatment that relieves pain symptoms and normalizes the internal organs. To prevent the transition of cystitis chronic form, it is necessary to pass a comprehensive examination. Urinary tract infection in men is diagnosed as follows:
- The cystoscopy. This is a survey on the urinary tract using a cystoscope. This is done to see the changes of the mucous membrane of the urinary tract, that is, identifies the typical signs of inflammation.
- The urodynamic study. The procedure is carried out through the urethra for observation accumulated fluid and its outflow.
- The General analysis of urine and blood. This survey allows you to see the number of leukocytes and erythrocytes, which indicates the severity of the disease.
After the diagnosis doctor prescribes treatment, which is primarily based on eliminating possible causes and mitigation of acute symptoms. Then it is necessary to achieve full recovery work urinaryways and bladder in men.
If the doctor has established the diagnosis of acute forms of inflammation, you should stay in bed in a warm room and a special diet to avoid eating fatty, smoked, salted food, but water should be taken in large quantity. This applies to everyone who has ever suffered inflammation of the urinary tract, to further prevent relapse.
How to treat cystitis with medications? Primarily prescribed antibacterial and anti-inflammatory drugs concurrently taken vitamins to enhance a weakened immune system and normalize bowel after antibiotics. For blunting acute pain effective use of analgesics.
If, after recovery, after some time the symptoms recur, you should consult a doctor. Long inflammatory process can cause problems with the work of other bodies.
To maintain the normal functioning of the entire urinary system, you must observe the following rules:
- to prevent hypothermia;
- balanced and adequate nutrition;
- to reduce the consumption of very salty food;
- to drink plenty of fluids;
- watch carefully for your body and to prevent inflammatory processes in other organs;
- carefully observe the work of the intestine, that is, to prevent constipation and containment of urine.
In case of any deviations and pain symptoms urinary tract to consult a doctor-urologist, which will be effective and competent treatment.
In acute inflammation and severe disease must be treated in a hospital, because many therapies are not made at home.