What is it, what is the structure and function of the prostate gland (prostate)?
What is the structure of the prostate?
The prostate consists of several parts, i.e. it has the following structure:
- The tip is directed to the urogenital diaphragm.
- Base - the upper part of the gland is slightly concave and a wider surface than the tip. The basis for the bladder.
- In the structure of the glands secrete the front part - it is addressed to the pubic fusion.
- Rear - facing gut.
- Nizhnevolga the surface areas of the gland is rounded, placed on each side.
It should be noted that describing the structure of the prostate, not to mention the 2 lateral lobes that are outwardly somewhat similar to the chestnut. Share connected by an isthmus, which is to talk in more detail. The fact that the isthmus plays not the least role in the process of the emergence of various diseases of the prostate. With age, the portion of the gland is thickened and increases in size, causing compression of the urethra passing through the thickness of the gland. This results in the disruption of the normal flow of urine.
Cancer of the prostate. This is a serious disease in most cases, is diagnosed in adult men and the elderly. It should be noted that early symptoms of this disease are very similar to the symptoms of BPH. Broken important function of the prostate - normal urination. Over time, urination becomes more frequent, and the patient may notice blood in the urine. Can appear symptoms of intoxication and fatigue.
Correct treatment of prostatitis
Treatment of acute prostatitis a little different from the treatment of chronic forms of the disease. For the treatment of acute inflammation of the prostate gland physicians typically assigned to a multi-day antibiotic therapy. Antibiotics contribute to the rapid elimination of unpleasant symptoms and pain.
The treatment of chronic prostatitis is carried out usingantibiotic therapy. However, in this case the duration of intake of these drugs increases several times. There is always a risk that such treatment will not help.
Patients prefer treatment folk remedies, which have long established themselves with a good hand against many serious diseases. For the preparation of such funds should only use quality products and ingredients.
Very good recipe using hazel. 1 teaspoon of crushed leaves of hazel, pour 1 Cup boiling water and pour into the jar. Capacity must be closed tight lid for 30 minutes. Ready fluid should be drain and ingest 1/4 Cup 4 times a day. Positive results will not keep itself waiting long.
Prostate gland for prostatitis is also treated pumpkin seeds.
500 g of pumpkin seed, you need to peel and push through a meat grinder. In the resulting slurry should be added to 200 g of natural honey. From the resulting mixture to form small balls that you have to eat 2 times a day, 30 minutes before a meal. The remaining balls should be stored in the refrigerator. A very important rule for cooking this recipe you should use only low-fat seeds. Otherwise, a positive result will not.
Few people know that to treat prostatitis and aspen bark. The bark of aspen must collect the second half of April and dry in the oven. 100 g of dried bark must be crushed, transfer to a jar containing 500 g pour 200 ml of vodka (the bark should be completely covered with liquid). The Bank should close tight lid and put in a dark place for 2 weeks. Ready infusion strain. 20 drops of the medication must be diluted in half a Cup of pure water and drink 3 times a day before meals. The course of treatment should not last less than 3 months.
Therapy prostate cancer
In recent years, men quite often are diagnosed with prostate cancer. If the disease has not given metastasis, the doctors are usually hesitant to have surgery. During this procedure the prostate is removed. If the operation was successful, we can hope for a speedy recovery.
If the cancer has already metastasized, doctors are fighting the disease with medication. The patient is assigned hormones that block testosterone, decreasing the rate of tumor growth. Hormones can not completely cure the disease. They can be used only to reduce pain and get rid of other unpleasant symptoms.
Currently very popular radiation therapy for prostate cancer. In this case, the tumor affected with theradiation, which reduces the rate of tumor growth and reduces the risk of metastasis. This treatment also does not give any guarantees for a full recovery.
Effective folk methods
To get rid of unpleasant symptoms when the above disease is also possible with the help of popular recipes. Here are some of them:
- 25 g of pine buds, pour 1 liter of boiling water and infuse the resulting consistency within 24 hours. Finished medicine should be filtered. Then 150 g of the fungus should be mixed with 500 g of crushed leaves of aloe, 10 g of tincture of wormwood, 20 ml juice of fresh leaves of plantain, 300 g of honey, 250 g of ethanol and 250 g of sugar. All the ingredients should be thoroughly mixed and pour tincture of pine buds. The resulting consistency should infuse for 4 days. Ready mixture should be taken orally 2 times a day 2 tablespoons, 30 minutes before a meal.
- 50 g finely chopped Maryino root should pour 500 ml of vodka and pour the resulting texture in a bottle made of dark glass. The bottle should be placed in a dark place for 10 days. Ready liquid need to ingest 30 drops 3 times a day half an hour before meals. The treatment course should last at least 3 months.
- 50 g of crushed roots of the banana, pour 350 ml of boiled water at a temperature not less than 60°. Means necessary to insist for 8 hours. Ready liquid is taken orally at 3 scoops 3 times a day 1 hour before meals.
Do not forget that the prostate is a very important organ of the disease which can lead to very serious consequences. That is why when the first symptoms of its defeat is necessary to immediately consult a specialist. This will help to diagnose serious disease and begin early treatment. The sooner you get diagnosed, the better the chances of quick recovery.