The symptoms and treatment of genital warts in men
The causes of the disease
Such pathology is the result of penetration into the body of human papillomavirus.
Today there are more than 100 types of HPV. Depending on the species it affects the mucous membranes, the skin of a man or his internal organs. It manifests itself in the form of a single or group of growths, which may be the color from grey to dark red. Genital warts in men tend to grow, becoming quite large in education.
The prevention of genital warts
The amputation of warts does not mean that the disease is gone forever. To get rid of manage its symptoms. HPV remains in the blood. Despite all attempts, modern medicine has failed to invent a way to complete destruction. The likelihood of relapse is always. With the re-emergence of the rash should not get involved in traditional methods of healing or the advice of friends. You need to seek emergency medical care. At an early stage to cure a disease is much easier and faster.
In order to prevent relapse, you must observe the following preventive measures:
- regular intake of immune-boosting drugs and vitamins;
- mandatory use of condom during sexual intercourse;
- the rejection of oral sexual intercourse with casual partners;
- regular and balanced diet;
- compliance with safe temperature, avoiding hypothermia and overheating of the body;
- maintaining an active lifestyle (long walks, exercise class);
- hardening of the body (bathing, dousing with cold water);
- refusing from alcohol and Smoking;
- avoid physical stress and stressful situations;
- the checkups of venereal diseases.
Compliance with these rules will ensure that the disease will retreat forever. To strengthen the immune systemit is recommended once a year to visit health resorts or rest homes at the seaside.