The monastery collection of FR 16 herbs from sexually transmitted diseases
Faced with this problem, it is important to remember that modern medicine can guarantee a successful treatment of any venereal disease, but only in case of timely treatment and strict implementation of all doctor's appointments from beginning to end.
Symptoms and forms
The microorganisms that are the causative agents of this disease, to get into the human body through any fluid secreted them. To understand that it was not difficult because the symptoms are peculiar and unpleasant:
- pain, itching, burning in the intimate area;
- frequent urination, often with pain;
- unusual discharge with special smell;
- irritation of the genitals or rashes;
- lower abdominal pain in women and in the groin area in men;
- discomfort or even pain during intercourse;
- temperature rise;
- swollen lymph nodes.
To ignore these violations, in General, impossible. Although they are not apparent immediately after infection, but indicate that the body is fighting infection. So is acute form of venereal disease. This is the best time for seeking help from a specialist.