Home / Directory infographic / Of sexually transmitted diseases
Of sexually transmitted diseases
As you can see in the illustration above, there are several symptoms that should alert any person who had unprotected casual sexual intercourse.
These symptoms include:
- Itching, burning sensation in the genital area and urethra, discomfort and pain during urination and intercourse.
- Redness, rash and erosion in the genital region.
- The emergence or increased discharge Muco-purulent, bloody, frothy character, often with an unpleasant odor.
- Pain syndrome in the lower abdomen and suprapubic region, perineum, testicles and scrotum (in men).
- May fever up to 37-38 degrees, chilling, weakness.
- When unconventional types of sex other symptoms include: painful urge to defecate, discharge from rectum, secondary constipation due to marked pain, pain when swallowing, dryness and tickling in the oropharynx, ulcers, and erosions in the mouth, on the tonsils.
- In addition, you should always remember about the danger of HIV infection. For a long time after infecting the person does not feel any discomfort and has no unpleasant symptoms.
It should also be noted that unprotected sexual intercourse can be called non-traditional types of sex without a condom (anal, oral do not exclude STI) as well as the sexual act in which violated the integrity of the contraceptive.
Thus, the main preventive measures to prevent STDs are to one permanent partner, regular clinical examination with laboratory tests for STIs, gynecological examination, gynecologist, the rejection of random connections and the use of barrier contraceptives.