Planned and emergency prevention of viral hepatitis In
Overly suffering from a virus the liver lesion which occurs on a microcellular level. It is important to prevent the disease and not allow it to spread.
In order to avoid infection, must comply with a set of preventive measures.
Specific prophylaxis is carried out in three stages. It should be done after a certain period of time. Nonspecific measures aimed at the observance of all of the main sanitary and epidemiological standards. These include:
- the collection of additional history from the people, possible carriers of the virus;
- use only disposable instruments.
- required monitoring markers of HBV;
- thorough disinfection and sterilization, based on the existing norms;
- frequent and thoroughly washing hands;
- adhering to a routine disinfection, with the right technology implementation.
Prevention of hepatitis b is based on the method of untouchability. Every patient, regardless of their status or position, can be a vector. Ignoring all preventive measures in this case can lead to infection of others.