What fruits and what type of food is useful in hepatitis?
Proper nutrition in chronic hepatitis, as with any other form, is important. All the products in this case are divided into useful, which helps the liver cells to regenerate and harmful that slow down this process. Hepatitis is dangerous because it leads to the liver. Therefore, when choosing products, you need to focus on easily digestible food with a high content of vitamins and carbohydrates.
Hepatitis - a severe and dangerous disease. There are several types:
- Viral hepatitis (A, b, C). It occurs as a complication of viral diseases, and infection can occur in chronic form.
- Toxic hepatitis. Develops when the liver toxicity of drugs, alcohol or toxins.
- Radiation hepatitis. This form is a complication of radiation sickness.
Hepatitis can occur as a consequence of autoimmune diseases, such as diabetes, psoriasis or rheumatoid arthritis.
The fruit is a mandatory component for liver in any form: fresh, cooked, or dried. What they are useful?
- The prunes. A mild laxative and cholagogue. Contains trace minerals and vitamins.
- Raisins. Filled with trace elements: boron, iodine, magnesium.
- Dried apricots. It has a lot of organic acids, beta-carotene and vitamins of group B.
- Figs. There are a lot of potassium. It is especially useful in cases of poisoning of the liver by different toxins.
- Figs. Contain zinc and selenium. Stimulate a weakened immune system, activates the liver.
- Dried pears and apples. They have a lot of iron and iodine. They are rich in pectin and stimulate the liver.
What fresh fruits to prefer?
The liver helpful fruits rich in magnesium, which stimulates the regeneration of destroyed liver cells. This:
Source of iron, potassium and monosaturated fats that will help flush toxins and enhance the synthesis of new liver cells, are green apples and avocados.
For normal functioning of the liver necessary natural sugar, they are rich in:
Citrus fruits are rich in antioxidants and vitamin C, and stimulate the cleansing process of the liver.
Fruit juices and fruit drinks must also be included in the diet in diseases of the liver.
Diet in hepatitis
What medicine can help to cope with the disease, if notobserved diet? Such medicine does not exist. What can I eat with hepatitis? Most importantly, the diet contained more easily digestible foods. The main objective in this case is to reduce the burden on the liver, but not to deprive the body of essential for a speedy recovery substances.
The food must be balanced. One-third of the diet should consist of foods of plant origin.
The fruit in this case make up a large part. They can be baked, fresh, pureed or dried fruit. Can still be fruit drinks, compotes or juices. Fruits can be added to cereal or desserts.
Diet for viral hepatitis may include ripe fruit, definitely sweet varieties dried fruits, especially prunes, dried apricots and seedless raisins. And for dessert, good are jelly and jelly. Fruit salads in this case it is better to fill low-fat yogurt. Jam and marmalade will also be useful. With the exception of the unripe and sour fruits, citrus and kiwi.
With hepatitis A in the diet include sweet fruits, especially strawberries and blueberries, and apples sweet varieties. All of this is extremely beneficial perceived weakened liver. These fruits can be eaten fresh, baked or boiled.
In chronic hepatitis C showing fruit with rich content of fiber. Apples, pears, figs, raspberries. It is useful to arrange fasting days such as Apple. To combat this disease it is important that the food was as much of magnesium and manganese. A lot of them in cherry, sweet cherry and plums, watermelons, oranges and apricots.
To prevent detoxification with hepatitis, it is recommended to drink more fluids. Water can be replaced with different fruit juices or fruit drinks, weak tea with fruit jam or decoction of rose hips.
A decoction of rose hips and baked apples and pears are especially useful for children with diseases of the liver.