What is the impact of hepatitis C on the duration and way of life, the prognosis of the disease?
What is hepatitis C
This is the most "young" the hepatitis b virus. It was opened in the second half of the last century. At the moment, more than 200 million people are sick or are carriers. This is the most insidious form of the disease. Man, being a native speaker, can live with the virus for many years. Disease nothing not issue, and no matter what kind of lifestyle leads people.
The incubation period for hepatitis C is long - up to six months. The disease is masked. However, despite the sluggish course of the disease, the virus from the initial infection destroys the liver.
And this, in turn, causes the following symptoms:
- the intrinsic weakness;
- constant drowsiness;
- aching joints even after slight physical exertion;
- dizziness and nausea;
- the lack of appetite.
These symptoms can indicate many diseases, but if they added pain in the right side, you should see a doctor. Determine infection by the presence in the blood of so-called tokens.
Life in the diagnosis of
This disease affects the liver, therefore, must be followed a diet and strictly monitored the load on the body. Living with hepatitis can be long and rich subject to the following terms:
- Diet. It is determined by the physician. But the General principles are as follows: excludes alcohol, caffeine, fatty, smoked, condiments and spices.
- A proper balanced diet.
- Salt. For normal water metabolism the use of salt restricted to 2 grams per day.
- Quitting Smoking.
- Moderate exercise. You need to keep the overall tone of the body.
- Well-organized sleep and wakefulness.
- Emotional comfort. The support of loved ones, lack of stress and nervous stress.
Unfortunately, hepatitis C, once in the body, remains there for a long time. But this is not a sentence. The main thing - not to panic, to think positively, and take care of those around.
- The patient needs to be individualized not only hygiene but also household items.
- Partner needs to know about the disease and prognosis of its course. Tests.
- Contact your doctorneeds to be permanent. The disease must be constantly monitored.
- To strike a balance between work and leisure.
- To comply with diet.
- Do not take drugs and not to resort to traditional medicine without consulting a doctor.
Any chronic disease is accompanied by depression. Depressed psychological condition only worsens the disease. To cope with this will help the support of relatives, communication with physician or attending support groups. Remember, hepatitis is not a death sentence, in stock many more years of happy life. The main thing - not to panic and not to cover others.