Pain in the lower abdomen during the act of urination
Hello, usually at night I'm in the toilet don't go, don't Wake up. Only every morning, trying as quickly as possible to go to pee, because the bladder is severely overcrowded. Today it was the same. And when I went to the toilet, I began to ache the lower abdomen (at the level a little above the pubic area) and it still whines. Why is there so much pain what can be the reason?
Good afternoon. Pain and discomfort after urination, the release of full bladder are often the result of chronic cystitis with lesions of the interstitial space and connective tissue. Normal bladder as it is filling stretches 2-3 times and it doesn't lead to significant discomfort, except for the urge.
In the engagement of the walls in the inflammatory process of their elongation is reduced due to the edema, fibrosis (chronic inflammation) it can cause pain at the height of fill, with the reduction in the period of urination and after it.
Pain in this case usually aching, medium or weak intensity, can be tolerated.
What should be tactics of the patient with the appearance of these symptoms?
- Access to a doctor physician or urologist in a planned manner;
- Delivery of OAM, the KLA and blood chemistry;
- Performing ultrasound of the urinary system;
- If there are deviations in the results of the above examination, the patient should undergo cystoscopy to clarify the nature and depth of the pathological process in the bladder wall.
- Avoid self-medication and uncontrolled use of any antibacterial agents, to a medical examination, it is necessary to follow a diet with restriction of spices, fried, greasy, sweet, alcohol, carbonated drinks, coffee. Must be followed water at least 2 liters a day, preferably fruit drinks (cranberry, lingonberry), fruit (raisins, apricots), herbal teas (chamomile, urological fees).
Could there be other reasons for this clinic?
Yes, the doctor will rule out polyps and other tumors, urolithiasis. As this cannot be done without examination, and laboratory tests should not delay going to the doctor.