The most effective group of drugs for the treatment of diseases of the kidney and urinary tract
Group of medicines used in renal disease
Kidney disease is not uncommon in the modern world. The appearance of abnormalities contribute to poor environment, poor diet, unhealthy lifestyle, including alcohol abuse and Smoking.
The main types of pathological conditions include:
- kidney stones;
- infectious-inflammatory processes (pyelonephritis, glomerulonephritis).
On the basis of clinical symptoms, the doctor determines the degree of kidney disease and prescribes therapy, which may be conservative or operative.
The main purpose of drugs is to remove the pain and discomfort caused by diseases, prevent the occurrence of complications and recurrence of the disease in the future, to prevent the development of the state and its transition to a more serious stage.
A group of antispasmodic drugs for the treatment of pathologies of the kidneys include:
- means the nootropic action - Scopolamin, Metacin, Sulphate of atropine, hyoscine Butylbromide;
- mitropa - Drotaverine, otiloniya bromide, Mebeverine.
To the most commonly used nootropic drugs include medications from the group M-holinoblokatorov, blocks nerve endings of the brain (Platifillin, Hyoscyamine), and myotropic spasmolytics Papaverine, Halidorum, Nospanum. The maximum effect is achieved after intramuscular or intravenous administration.
If kidney disease accompanied by pain, prescribed analgesics:
Medicines can be used in the form of tablets and drops, and rectal suppositories and injections.
The list of diuretics is headed by Furosemide, which allows to eliminate pronounced swelling or increased blood pressure in the renal type. In addition, popular Tsiklometiazid, Theophylline and Mannitol. The latter is used in renal failure and nephrotic syndrome.
Medications to dissolve stones
Since urolithiasis is a renal pathology, a member of the top three in frequency of occurrence, drugs,used to treat it, you need to consider.
In the list of drugs included the following medications:
- Kanefron - combined drug based on extracts of rose, lovage, rosemary, centaury.
- Phytolysin - consists of extracts of horsetail, parsley, knot-grass, lovage, birch, etc. Has anti-inflammatory, antiseptic, diuretic.
- Zistan - includes extracts of madder, ortonii, didymocarpus, Solomiya, onomy and Shilajit. Has a wide spectrum of effects, including diuretic and antispasmodic effect.
Using a combination of drugs for treatment, can quickly defeat the disease and prevent complications.