Risk factors, especially symptoms and treatment of vesico-ureteric reflux
Causes of vesicoureteral reflux
Causes of VUR in children are quite diverse but mainly these symptoms develop due to:
- Deviations in the system mochevyvodjashie that are passed on by heredity.
- The presence of neural tube defects at birth.
- Having more pressure in the urinary way. This is most likely typical of boys, however, in early childhood and is often diagnosed in girls.
- Combination with other anomalies of the system of rochevilaine, for example, when ureterocele.
- Continental latitude. It should be noted that quite often the disease is diagnosed in children from the Caucasus.
You may need the passage of physiotherapy, for example, darsonval or magnetic therapy. They are used for regeneration of tissue and improve muscle-nerve transmission at the synapse. It should be noted that the latter is very important in the contractile functionality of the ureter, preventing the appearance of recurrent disease
Nutrition and lifestyle
A certain diet to stick to is not necessary; patients can eat whatever you want. Regarding lifestyle, it is somewhat complicated by the wearing of the urethral catheter. It is necessary to wear about a month after surgery. Patients must learn the proper changing of the catheter and the regular introduction into the cavity of the bladder antiseptic solutions. Antiseptic solutions can be represented by a Furatsilina or Chlorhexidine.
As they enter the cavity of the bladder may bring the pathogen at the site ureterovesical anastomosis, making it possible to prevent the failure of the latter.