Symptoms and the main directions of therapy of bladder prolapse (cystocele) in females
This disease is successfully treated by surgery and conservative in the early stages of the disease. Therefore, women who suffer from symptoms of a dropped bladder, do not be afraid or ashamed of their problem and better consult a doctor to get treatment.
Risk factors and causes of cystocele
Who is susceptible to the problem of bladder prolapse the most? What contributes to appearance? What can be considered the first sign of impending problems? The main reasons that lead to pathology, the following:
- Frequent, numerous and heavy labor in women.
- Permanent lifting weights.
- Congenital abnormalities associated with weakness of the pelvic floor muscles.
- Rapid weight loss and depletion of the woman's body. Or, on the contrary, obesity.
- One of the reasons can be considered the frequent occurrence of constipation.
- Chronic diseases of the respiratory system when the patient coughs frequently and heavily.
- It is normal and natural cause where there is a hernia of the bladder, is the decline of the level of female hormones - estrogens. It occurs in the period of menopause, as estrogens are responsible for the muscle tone of a woman, of course, muscular weakness is inevitable.
- In addition, the disease can occur in any tumor processes in the pelvis and in the case of prolapse of the uterus.
- Ultrasound and MRI study.
- The x-rays with administration of contrast is a special substance.
- Enjoying the dynamics of the outflow of urine.
- Perform a cystoscopy. To be able to identify other urinary problems.
- If necessary, take blood and urine.
It should be noted that only a small percentage of cases need surgical treatment. Possible different operations that by themselves they are not very complicated, and to be afraid of them is not necessary. But it is much more correct to identify the problem at an early stage and as soon as possible start the appropriate treatment.
As conservative treatment use:
- Special Kegel exercises that are capable with proper and regular implementation of to strengthen the pelvic floor muscles.
- Appointhormone medications in the form of suppositories, creams or ointments, which are inserted into the vagina. This therapy is prescribed to women who suffer from a deficit of its own estrogen.
- Very effectively "wearing" the special is necessary to discontinue that should be selected individually. This is done together with a specialist that will help you to choose the most suitable size and clearly explained to the woman how to use it.
- In addition hormones are often prescribed antibiotics because a violation of the outflow of urine leads to infection in the urinary tract. Such patients often suffer from cystitis, and various inflammations.
Operation to perform when the stage of the disease is already running, or when conservative treatments do not help and do not bring any results. The safest is laparoscopic intervention without incisions. Using a special bioinert implant, you can perform the safest and most efficient operation.
In addition, a popular procedure corporatii when the organs, including the vagina, are tightened and fixed with a loop. The procedure is performed transvaginally. Methods of surgical interventions for the treatment of cystocele enough. What to choose, decide only a doctor. However, he focuses on the severity, age and General condition of the patient. Timely treatment to the doctor will help to cope with the emerging pathology.