Causes, methods of diagnosis and treatment of azoospermia in men
Azoospermia is a condition in which men's semen just does not contain sperm, although sexual function is preserved. This diagnosis only after the patient will make some of the semen and testicle biopsy. Additionally required is the centrifugation of the semen sample.
The main causes of azoospermia
It is known that the causes of azoospermia are obstructive or non-obstructive. In the first case, the flow of sperm simply cannot reach outside because of the freezing. The second bad produce sperm.
Less common is the obstructive form, it affects about 40% of all men. It appears after occlusion of the duct system and prevents mixing of the semen with sperm. Such blockages are in ejaculatory streams or the epididymis. That sperm could get out, she needs to be transported from the testes to the urethra. She must overcome several different channels in reproductive system before they are ejected together with the liquid.
Sometimes traditional treatment methods does not give the desired result, and the use of home remedies may be the last chance to cure the disease. But before you apply any traditional recipes, you should consult with your doctor to objectively assess all the implications and possible risks. Among the most popular methods are following:
- Of common wormwood infusion is prepared by pouring a teaspoon of herbs with boiling water. When the liquid has cooled, it is filtered and drink throughout the day.
- Shilajit is mixed with the usual carrot juice (this followed the ratio of 1 to 20) and take the mixture on an empty stomach every morning.
- Very useful grenades. At least one a day.
- Mix in equal proportions of white mulberry with Irish moss, young needles in the tops of pine and walnut leaves. All this grind, mix 2 tablespoons of the mixture with a teaspoon of crushed flax seeds. Pour half Cup of boiling water and boil for 15-17 minutes. When the infusion has cooled, it should drain and drink 3 times a day.
- Mix in a blender for a glass of ordinary red wine, 3 egg yolks, half a Cup of lemon juice, a Cup of honey. Take the mixture a tablespoon 3 times aday.
It turns out that the question about whether really to carry out in the azoospermia treatment of folk remedies, it is possible to answer positively.
Faced with this disease, the main thing - not to despair. And not to abandon the long diagnosis, because it allow to find out the real cause of disease and to maximize effective treatment that provides positive results.