Presented to Your attention the material in a remarkable way groups information and statistics about HIV infection in Russia. Here you can learn about the main routes of infection and their importance in the recent years.
As you can see, at the moment of primary importance is heterosexual unprotected sex, while in the early 2000s, the leading role played by the intravenous injection of drugs.
The risk group also includes young people under the age of 35, having a "free" way of life, not burdened by family obligations. That is why it is necessary to remember about the risk of Contracting HIV and other STIs, and to avoid casual sex and always use a barrier contraceptives.
As the statistical data on HIV incidence are presented in the figure to 2012, we will update the information. At the end of 2014, the registered HIV-infected persons in the territory of the Russian Federation about 910 thousand people. And that's just registered. Thus, from 2012 to 2014, an increase of HIV-positive individuals by more than a third.
How can you protect yourself from this disease?
In fact, preventive measures are fairly simple:
- Regularly carry out laboratory tests for HIV (once a year at annual health assessment);
- To avoid accidental, unverified connections;
- To use condoms in all types of sex;
- Not to try no drugs, no injection, or any other form. Addicts have reduced the criticism to his condition.
- To be committed to monogamy, having one partner with whom You can freely discuss the issues of diagnosis and prevention.
- Not to do manicure, pedicure, tattoo, piercing in untested areas where doubt intended processing tools.