As evidenced by the presence of suspended solids and the thickening of the walls of the bladder according to ultrasound?
A suspension is any dense impurities in the urine, for example: gall sand, dense formations of bile, bile sludge, microlithiasis, cholesterol, etc.
The suspension in the bladder is not always detected at an early stage of the disease, because it has fewer symptoms unlike urolithiasis.
There are 2 types of suspension:
- the primary - formed directly in the body due to various reasons, there may be a thickening of its walls;
- the secondary suspension into the bladder from other organs in the first place from the ureters.
With a long presence in the body of the slurry begins to concentrate, there is a seal bladder. Seal turn into bladder stones, which can severely injure the body and the ureters, causing urinary retention to complete rupture of internal organ. Small tear the walls of the body which cannot be diagnosed without an ultrasound machine, can cause inflammatory and purulent processes in the abdominal cavity. When Troubleshooting suspension therapy must meet 3 main rules:
- relieve the unpleasant symptoms of the disease: pain, impaired urination, sexual dysfunction in men;
- to remove the slurry and stones;
- to strengthen the body and to provide prevention.
Before beginning treatment it is important to establish the cause of disease, or the treatment may be ineffective.
If you have a small amount of suspended matter without stones patient spends on drink a course of drugs that reduce its concentration and have a diuretic effect. In the presence of stones, the use of diuretics can be dangerous, so the stones to be dissolved or crushed through a variety of ways.
To reduce pain and prevention are modern anti-inflammatory drugs and antibiotics. As a great additional treatment if the doctor permits, you can use the methods of traditional medicine. This allows to further strengthen the body.