Possible diagnosis and treatment of prostatitis folk remedies at home?
The features of pathology
Prostatitis is an inflammation of the prostate, ie, the prostate is a male disease. The disease can develop in acute and chronic form. Acute type sharply and has obvious signs. More common chronic prostatitis, when inflammation becomes a sluggish process that leads to gradual morphological and functional lesions of the prostate. The manifestation of the pathology is expressed by a characteristic triad: abnormal urination, impaired sexual function and pain in genitourinary system and the pelvic region. According to the etiological characteristics of the disease can be divided into bacterial prostatitis and non-bacterial nature. The bacterial type is caused by vital activity of pathogenic and conditionally-pathogenic microorganisms of which activity are highlighted in Escherichia coli, Klebsiella, Proteus, staphylococci, enterococci, corynebacteria, fungi. Inflammation contribute to urethral pathogens: Gardnerella, Trichomonas, gonococci, chlamydia, Mycoplasma.
Ways of penetration of infection in the prostate: ascending (from the urethra), descending (from the bladder), hematogenous and lymphatic. To activate the microorganisms in the gland must be the emergence of favourable conditions and, above all, the deterioration of the immune defense.
Infusion of collection: the root levzei, snake mountaineer, oak bark, cranberry leaves, flowers of Helichrysum and marigold, Wintergreen, St. John's wort, Galega, knotweed. Preparation and use is similar to other compositions. Infusion of collection: Angelica root, elecampane and Rhodiola, calendula flowers, coriander fruits, cranberry, plantain, clover, St. John's wort, Kuril tea, usually in equal proportions. Tincture of mix: flowers of tansy and meadowsweet herb, the root of Rhaponticum and licorice, juniper berries, cuff, violet, nettle, mother and stepmother, bearberry, Lanka, tarragon, Bay leaf. All taken in equal proportions. Tincture of mix: the flowers of chamomile, licorice root, Polygonum and Rhodiola, pinekidney, Bay leaf, fruits of mountain ash, currant leaf, motherwort, kopeechnik, plantain, knotweed (in equal amounts). Infusion of collection: the green beans, hop cones, root levzei, blueberry leaf, Sophora fruit, bearberry, yarrow, kopeechnik, horsetail, violet, celandine.
Folk treatment of prostatitis in men includes many different compounds. They can be used to relieve pain and inflammation, cure sexual dysfunction, to restore the metabolic process.
Any method based on long years of experience in the home. The question of how to treat prostatitis folk remedies, can be solved using the following methods:
- Pumpkin seeds: can be eaten just raw sunflower seeds (in large quantities), but the most effective is the mixture with honey. The mixture is prepared in the ratio of 1 kg of crushed seeds 400 g of honey. This composition is in the form of small balls, which are eaten 1 thing before meals.
- Propolis: a unique medicine capable to treat the inflammatory process, to anesthetize, to repair the tissue. Is prepared in the form of rectal suppositories.
- Parsley: tincture of seeds and root. Roots infused in boiling water at a ratio of 100 g per 1 liter of water. Seeds are used in a ratio of 1 tablespoon per 100 ml of boiling water. Infused composition 45-60 minutes.
- Compote of pears without sugar. The greatest effect when using dried wild pear. Used in an unlimited amount at will.
- Honey rectal suppositories. Produced from mixture: 15-20 g of honey, 1 egg and flour (about 80 g). Everything is stirred until smooth, and then the candle is formed.
- Kalanchoe, alcohol tincture in the proportion of 100 g of leaves in 100 ml of alcohol. To insist not less than 20 days. Used 1 teaspoon 3 times a day.
- Horse chestnut: tincture of ripe chestnuts (4 tablespoons) crushed and filled with boiling water (1 l). Insist in a thermos for 7-8 h.
- Pine bath: bath is prepared from pine needles. Curing should be at a water temperature of 36-38 degrees with the duration of the procedure 20-25 minutes.
- Sookie: it is recommended to drink at least 0.6 litres of juice per day. Best helps mix juice from asparagus with cucumber, carrot and beet juice. Good results are achieved with the use of elderberry juice.
Prevention of the disease
In the prevention of recurrence of the disease is important to clarify diet. When the prostatitis doesn't have strict special diet, but it is recommended to significantly limit the use of the following products:
- mushroom, fish and meat rich broth;
- garlic, onion, horseradish, radishes, spices and spicy seasonings;
- products with the effect of gassing (whole milk, beansculture, cabbage).
It is recommended that the abundant drinking regime. In General, the prevention of prostatitis is to remove precipitating causes and increase immunity. You should observe basic rules:
- prevent the weakening of the body and infection;
- timely treatment of infections and prevention of chronic foci of infection;
- regular and orderly sex life;
- exercise and sports;
- avoiding harmful habits;
- eliminating the likelihood of hypothermia.
Prostatitis is considered a rather common disease of men over 45 years old. However, we should not accept this pathology as an inevitable phenomenon. With the disease must be tackled and best of all, on prescription. Folk treatment of prostatitis at home can significantly ease the condition of the men.