Classification, causes, symptoms and treatment of diseases of the prostate gland (prostate) in men
Causes of prostate diseases
Prostate problems can occur in men at any age, regardless of his lifestyle. This is because the organ is quite vulnerable. To prevent this disease, you need to avoid any preconditions for its occurrence. The main causes of prostate disease following:
- Age. Due to the natural deterioration of the organs is a violation of their functionality, partial or full destruction.
- Work in a sitting position. Prolonged sitting leads to stagnation in the area of the pelvis. This leads to disruption in the work of the gland.
- Bad habits, which include Smoking, alcohol and drug habit. They significantly weaken the immune system and lead to changes in the prostate at the cellular level.
- Extremes in sexual life. To cause disruption in the prostate can prolonged abstinence or excessive activity over a short period of time.
- Stressful situation. Prolonged nervous tension or fright can cause serious disturbances in the functioning of the prostate in men.
- Chronic constipation. In this case, the prostate undergoes double exposure - toxic and mechanical. These factors negatively affect the gland.
- Infectious disease.
Usually a benign tumor does not disappear. But bring it to a halt is possible. If you do not take the necessary measures, the tumor can grow into malignant tumors.
A cyst of the prostate
A cyst is a foreign growths in the form of capsules, inside of which is a liquid. Appearing in the prostate, a cyst can be quite to break its functionality. Medicine cannot determine what is primary (cyst or prostatitis).
On the nature of their origin, the cyst may be congenital or acquired. The second variant happens much more often.
The classification of these tumors is:
- Indicator of inflammation. The cyst may have inflammatory and conservative.Inflammation inside the capsule are formed of a purulent mass.
- Infectious rate. It indicates the nature of the origin of the cyst.
- Number. Education can appear in single form or in large quantities.
To identify the cyst is quite difficult, as its symptoms it resembles prostatitis. Tumors put pressure on surrounding tissue that causes some sensation.
Cyst symptoms there are:
- frequent urination;
- pain in the groin;
- incomplete emptying of the bladder;
- painful ejaculation;
- full impotence.
A similar pattern is observed in multiple and purulent formations. Cysts of small size do not cause a man such trouble.
Main directions of treatment
Because the prostate gland can be affected by various diseases, and their treatment should be different.
The desired effect can be achieved only with a combination of medication, massage, physiotherapy and therapeutic physical training.
You should pay attention to proper nutrition and a healthy lifestyle.